- A3/A4 Colour LED Laser Printer
- 36 Pages Per Minute High resolution Colour Printing
- 1200 x 600, ProQ 2400 dpi Printing
- High Yield Toners for Lower Running Costs
- USB, Network Connectivity & Wireless
- Google Cloud Print & AirPrint Compatible
- 300 Sheet Paper Casette
- (Optional 2nd/3rd/4th/5th Paper Cassette)
- Print up to 256gsm
- PCL5/6 & Postcript 3
- Windows & Mac Compatible
- 3 Years Warranty (requires product registration with OKI)
Smart compact colour office printer ideal for business workgroups.
A powerful A4 colour printer you can rely on for the fast production of top quality output – from everyday mono documents to high-end marketing collateral at a surprisingly low cost per page. The ES7412 is ideal for workgroups within an enterprise, working to tight deadlines. It’s easy to use and offers exceptional media flexibility, alongside robust security features for more sensitive work.
The ES7412 is an A4 colour printer that gets the job done quickly, reliably and to outstandingly high print quality.
|This smart multifunctional enables high quality colour communication at 30 ppm. Easy integration, security and cost control features in an environmentally sound package add true value to busy offices.
|Develops ineo 250 + MFP Series – best for the job in any office, department or business.
Small businesses and workgroups can now enjoy the transforming benefits of smart printers.
The OKI ES5442dn is ultra-fast, powerful and equipped with the latest security features, incorporating 7″ colour LCD touch screen technology and OKI’s open architecture smart extendable platform (sXP) which provides the exceptional potential for connectivity and customisation. A wide range of media compatibility, intuitive storage and easy updates make the ES5442dn a perfect fit for any small business.
The ES5442dn puts the transforming benefits of smart printers within reach. Incorporating a customisable 7” colour LCD touch screen and OKI’s smart extendable platform (sXP) which provides connectivity into a pull printing fleet.
|• 8 line 4.3” (480 x 272) color display
• Up to 36 programmable keys with 12 self-label keys
• HD audio for handset and speaker with wideband codec (G.722, Opus)
• Full duplex speakerphone with wideband voice
• Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports
• 1 USB port for charging mobile devices and USB accessories
High-quality output, low running costs and outstanding eco-performance make the compact C834 A3 colour printer a great choice for on-demand business printing. Easy-to-use and fully-equipped with energy-efficient, time-saving fusing technology, the versatile device offers media flexibility from A6 to A3, making it ideal for sales, marketing and general office printing.
Professional results – Print large and small projects in-house
Achieve great results and save costs with the versatile, ultra-compact C834. Award winning digital LED technology delivers high-quality results on a range of media sizes from A6 to A3, and up to 1.3m banners.
- Print on light and heavy paper from 64gsm to 256gsm
- Create a range of documents in-house, from A6 to A3, including banners up to 1.3m
- Auto-sensing 100-sheet multi-purpose tray (MPT) for seamless, ready-to-go printing no matter what the task
- Standard paper supply of 400 sheets and 4 optional paper trays, increasing paper capacity to up to 2,540 sheets
- Optional Banner tray for printing multiple banners in one go
Eco-friendly Performance – Energy and time-saving with efficient fusing technology
Affordable, compact and built to deliver high-quality, high-impact results, the C834 includes cost and energy-saving features and the latest fusing technology, enabling it to warm up almost instantly (9.9 seconds), saving time, increasing efficiency and conserving energy.
- Automatic duplex printing reduces paper usage (standard on C834dnw, optional on C834nw)
- New fusing technology cuts warm-up time and makes it fast to quieten and cool down
- Deep Sleep mode saves energy, Auto-Off mode automatically powers down to less than 0.15W when not in use
Mobile Print Friendly – for printing on the go
Designed to make it straightforward and simple to achieve fantastic, high-quality results in-house, the C834 is easy to use and has professional security features. The C834 comes with advanced connectivity including NFC for tap and print functionality (no network connectivity required, Android devices only) and is AirPrint by Apple Inc enabled, and Google Cloud Print 2.0 ready.
- Clear, easy-to-use screen
- Tap and print directly from Android smartphones and tablets
- User videos through mobile app for maintenance and troubleshooting
- Private Print and optional Card Release user authentication prevents unauthorised access and helps to protect corporate data
- Internet Protocol Security (IPSec) compliance for document security
- Wireless LAN, NFC (Android), AirPint by Apple Inc enabled and Google Cloud Print 2.0 ready
Compact size – High quality results in-house
Ideal for workgroups with different needs and the smallest A3 colour business printers available, the versatile C834 delivers affordable day-to-day document printing and outstanding high-impact results on a wide range of sales and marketing materials.
- Outstanding High Definition ProQ2400 multi-level output quality
- Clear, 1200 x 600dpi print resolution for readable fine print
- Toner Save reduces cost when printing draft or internal documents
- Print a wide range of jobs in-house from letters to leaflets and posters
Increase basket value and customer engagement with attention grabbing in-store signage and advertising
From automotive showrooms to fashion clothing changing rooms and food and beverage aisles, high-impact visual customer communications such as banners and shelf-edge labels are highly influential. Whether it is a change in pricing or a special promotion, capture immediate attention and increase basket value with the C834 High Definition Colour printer combined with OKI’s Retail Solutions. Create high quality signage at your staff’s fingertips, produce small price tags to 1.3m hanging and floor banners. Print on pre-cut media for door hangers, bottle collars and much more.
Whatever your retail environment, OKI’s Retail Solutions will improve customer satisfaction and loyalty, increase staff productivity and generate sales.
Great media flexibility – Print business documents, banners and marketing collateral with ease
Exceptional media flexibility makes it easy to use the versatile ES7412 for printing office documents as well as a wide range of other requirements such as business stationery, banners and marketing collateral.
- Flexible media handling – print from A6 to 1.3m banners and card stock up to 250gsm
- Standard paper supply of 300 sheets and two optional paper trays mean paper capacity can be increased to up to 1,690 shee
- Auto-sensing 100-sheet multi-purpose tray (MPT) for different paper types
- Outstanding High Definition ProQ2400 multi-level output quality and 1200 x 600dpi print resolution
- Microfine High Definition toner for superb print quality
Advanced connectivity – What every busy office needs
Ideal for individuals and workgroups, the network-ready ES7412 is easily shared. Mobile printing from smartphones or tablets is also available.
- Google Cloud Print 2.0 ready, enabling printing on the mov
- Gigabit Ethernet enables fast transfer of large colour files across the network
- Wireless Direct offers safe simultaneous connection of wired and wireless networking
- Optional Wireless LAN Module available
Take a look at a more detailed look into the Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3330i
The smart iR-ADV C3330i prints at 30 ppm in BW and 30 ppm in colour and handles media up to 256 gsm from a maximum paper capacity of 2350 sheets. Reverse duplex scanning captures paper documents at speeds of up to 55 pm and converts them to flexible formats, including Office Open XML PPT and Word, ready for digital re-use.
A large customisable touchscreen with a tilt function provides a unique user experience. To save time and effort, you can simplify tasks commonly performed through one-touch buttons. Mobile workers can easily print
from or scan to their mobile devices¹.
The iR-ADV C3330i prints at 1200×1200 dpi resolution with sharp text and clear images, while the pQ toner delivers balanced colours and great image quality. With a choice of finishing options and Canon’
s iW Desktop software, creating professionally stapled, punched documents and booklets has never been easier. Impress with stunning, personalised sales proposals, reports and hand-outs, all created with drag-and-drop simplicity. Bring performance and colour reproduction to the next level with the optional Fiery-based imagePASS-B2 controller.
Powerful Integration and management
Canon Imagerunner Advance c3330i
Seamless Integration into networks and enterprise solutions, resource sharing with other devices and the ability to link to Cloud services enable you to work and share documents flexibly. The embedded MEAP platform integrates tightly with powerful software supporting and optimising critical business workflows.
Device management tools allow you to configure, manage and upgrade your device, individually or as part of a larger fleet, and uptime is guaranteed through Canon’s efficient monitoring, reporting and diagnostics.
Advanced control over your investment
Smart user authentication controls user access and rights while providing visibility and activity tracking through reporting. Going a step further, you can restrict access to specific functions by users to control costs. Your information is protected to the highest level through standard and optional features for device, network and document security.
This ENERGY STAR® capable device offers one of the lowest TEC² ratings in the industry, consumes as little as 1W in sleep mode and is built using bio and recycled plastics where possible.
¹Support for iPad, iPhone and Android (TBC)
²Typical Electricity Consumption – Methodology defined by ENERGY STAR (www.eu-energystar.org)
- Simple and intuitive user experience
- Multi-touch operation similar to smartphone or tablet
- Convenient mobile usability
- Direct integration of timesaving solutions
- Flexible finishing and media versatility
- Comprehensive range of security features
- Anti-virus scan engine from Bitdefender
- Low energy consumption and outstanding eco performance
- Print and copy speed of up to 25 ppm A4 and up to 15 ppm A3 in colour and black&white
- Scanning of up to 100 ipm in simplex and 200 ipm in duplex in colour and black&white
- Fax with Super G3 fax option for fast transmission and digital reception, polling, time shift, PC Fax, receipt to confidential box, receipt to e-mail, FTP, SMB
- Inner finisher with corner and 2 point stapling, max. capacity 500 sheets
- Optional for inner finisher: punch kit (2/4 holes)
- 50-sheet staple finisher, max. capacity 3,200 sheets + 100 sheets (via inner tray), stapling of max. 50 sheets
- Optional for 50-sheet finisher: saddle stitch unit for booklets (centre staple, half fold, tri fold), punch kit (2/4 holes)
Productivity and connectivity – Keeping productivity high and seamlessly connected
With print speeds of 30ppm in colour and 1GB RAM memory ensures busy workgroups get fast results, helping them keep productive. Gigabit Ethernet, optional Wireless LAN and printing directly from smartphones or tablets improve connectivity options.
- Impressive print speeds of 30ppm in colour
- 1GB RAM memory for trouble-free printing of graphics-intensive documents
- Gigabit Ethernet enables fast transfer of large colour files across the network
- Store templates and documents on the device for all users to print without authentication (Shared Print)
- Mobile printing from smartphones and tablets, Google Cloud Print 2.0 ready, as well as being compatible with AirPrint by Apple Inc.
- Wireless Direct feature offers safe simultaneous connection of wired and wireless networking
- Optional Wireless LAN Module available
Important security features – Keep documents confidential and access stored print jobs when required
Helping businesses to stay in control of printing output and cost, the ES5442dn includes a wide range of cost and time-saving features.
- Keep documents confidential with Private Print and optional Card Release, so users can view all print jobs before selecting which ones to print
- Internet Protocol Security (IPSec) compliance, ensuring securing that documents are safely sent and received