The ES8433dn is an ideal solution for business workgroups that require high-quality, high-volume, on-demand printing in-house.
With fast print speeds of up to 35ppm and high-capacity 10k toners, the compact device delivers fuss-free high-performance business printing. Cost-saving features contribute to low running costs and low total cost of ownership.
Extensive media flexibility combined with proven digital LED technology makes the compact, ES8433dn an ideal choice for high-quality day-to-day business documents, with cost-saving features contributing to a lower total cost of ownership.
|This smart multifunctional enables high quality colour communication at 30 ppm. Easy integration, security and cost control features in an environmentally sound package add true value to busy offices.||Develops ineo 250 + MFP Series – best for the job in any office, department or business.
||Business Printers For Sale – Great for medium to large workgroups – take one for the team and start printing!||Lexmark Printers Exclusive BSD Models Now Available.
Lexmark M3250 Monochrome Laser Printer is network ready, includes a 4.3-inch (10.9 cm) color touch-screen operator panel, 1024 MB of standard memory, 650-sheet input and a has a front USB Direct Interface. Prints 47 pages per minute.|
|Content||• 6 line 2.8” (480 x 320) color display
• Up to 18 programmable keys with 6 self-label keys
• HD audio for handset and speaker with wideband codec (G.722, Opus)
• Full duplex speakerphone with wideband voice
• Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports|
Fast Performace – Highprint and copy sends keep documents flowing
Meeting the requirements of the busiest workgroups and departments, the high-performance ES9465 MFP combines digital LED print technology with versatile paper handling and flexible finishing options, enabling businesses to produce a wide range of high-quality professional documents in house.
- A4 print/copy speeds of up to 35ppm colour/mono, 18ppm A3 colour/mono
- Configurations include cabinet (1,200 sheets), Paper Feed Pedestal (1,750 sheets) or Large Capacity Feeder (3,200 sheets)
- Finishing options include 2-tray Inner Finisher, Multi-Stapling Finisher and Saddle-Stich Finisher
- 100-sheet Multi-Purpose Tray (MPT)
- Paper sizes from A6 to SRA3
- Paper weight from 60 to 280gsm
- Advanced image processing
- ICC colour profiles for colour management
- Extensive output options from posters to booklets and N-up printing
Advanced connectivity – What every busy office needs
Ideal for small offices and workgroups, the network-ready ES8433dn is easily shared. Mobile printing directly from smartphones or tablets is also available.
- Google Cloud Print 2.0 ready, enabling printing on the move
- Gigabit Ethernet enables fast transfer of large colour files across the network
- Wireless Direct offers safe simultaneous connection of wired and wireless networking
- Optional Wireless LAN Module available
Important security – Keep documents confidential and access stored print jobs when required
The ES8433dn offers security and encryption to the highest industry standards with sophisticated user authentication to prevent unauthorised access and protect corporate data.
- Keep documents confidential with Private Print and optional Card Release#, so users can view all print jobs before selecting which ones to print
- Internet Protocol Security (IPSec) compliance, ensuring securing that documents are safely sent and received pro
Cost and energy saving – Efficient, cost-saving eco-friendly features
The ES8433dn features automatic duplex printing, reducing paper usage as well as eco-features such as Deep Sleep and Auto-Off modes also contribute to lower running costs.
- Deep Sleep mode saves energy, and Auto-Off mode automatically powers down to less than 0.5W when, not in use
- Toner Save to reduce cost when printing draft or internal documents
- Duplex printing reduces paper usage
- Mono only printing when colour cartridges are empty
- LED technology means no moving parts for a longer life
Take a look at a more detailed look into the Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3330i
The smart iR-ADV C3330i prints at 30 ppm in BW and 30 ppm in colour and handles media up to 256 gsm from a maximum paper capacity of 2350 sheets. Reverse duplex scanning captures paper documents at speeds of up to 55 pm and converts them to flexible formats, including Office Open XML PPT and Word, ready for digital re-use.
A large customisable touchscreen with a tilt function provides a unique user experience. To save time and effort, you can simplify tasks commonly performed through one-touch buttons. Mobile workers can easily print
from or scan to their mobile devices¹.
The iR-ADV C3330i prints at 1200×1200 dpi resolution with sharp text and clear images, while the pQ toner delivers balanced colours and great image quality. With a choice of finishing options and Canon’
s iW Desktop software, creating professionally stapled, punched documents and booklets has never been easier. Impress with stunning, personalised sales proposals, reports and hand-outs, all created with drag-and-drop simplicity. Bring performance and colour reproduction to the next level with the optional Fiery-based imagePASS-B2 controller.
Powerful Integration and management
Canon Imagerunner Advance c3330i
Seamless Integration into networks and enterprise solutions, resource sharing with other devices and the ability to link to Cloud services enable you to work and share documents flexibly. The embedded MEAP platform integrates tightly with powerful software supporting and optimising critical business workflows.
Device management tools allow you to configure, manage and upgrade your device, individually or as part of a larger fleet, and uptime is guaranteed through Canon’s efficient monitoring, reporting and diagnostics.
Advanced control over your investment
Smart user authentication controls user access and rights while providing visibility and activity tracking through reporting. Going a step further, you can restrict access to specific functions by users to control costs. Your information is protected to the highest level through standard and optional features for device, network and document security.
This ENERGY STAR® capable device offers one of the lowest TEC² ratings in the industry, consumes as little as 1W in sleep mode and is built using bio and recycled plastics where possible.
¹Support for iPad, iPhone and Android (TBC)
²Typical Electricity Consumption – Methodology defined by ENERGY STAR (www.eu-energystar.org)
- Simple and intuitive user experience
- Multi-touch operation similar to smartphone or tablet
- Convenient mobile usability
- Direct integration of timesaving solutions
- Flexible finishing and media versatility
- Comprehensive range of security features
- Anti-virus scan engine from Bitdefender
- Low energy consumption and outstanding eco performance
- Print and copy speed of up to 25 ppm A4 and up to 15 ppm A3 in colour and black&white
- Scanning of up to 100 ipm in simplex and 200 ipm in duplex in colour and black&white
- Fax with Super G3 fax option for fast transmission and digital reception, polling, time shift, PC Fax, receipt to confidential box, receipt to e-mail, FTP, SMB
- Inner finisher with corner and 2 point stapling, max. capacity 500 sheets
- Optional for inner finisher: punch kit (2/4 holes)
- 50-sheet staple finisher, max. capacity 3,200 sheets + 100 sheets (via inner tray), stapling of max. 50 sheets
- Optional for 50-sheet finisher: saddle stitch unit for booklets (centre staple, half fold, tri fold), punch kit (2/4 holes)
|The Lexmark M5255 Mono 52 ppm A4 Laser Printer is an affordable solution for medium to large workgroups.
The Lexmark M5255 will easily print 3000 – 50000 pages per month and with the extra high yield toner cartridge available today, you’ll rarely have to change toner cartridges.
- Lexmark e-Touch 4.3 inch (10.9 cm) Touch Screen
- A4 52 ppm Duplex (double side printing)
- 1024 MB Memory, Dual Core 1000 MHz Processor
- 1 x 100 Sheet Multifeeder Tray
- 1 x 550 Sheet Paper Tray
- Front USB Direct Port
- Airprint Compatible & Google cloud print ready
- Black & White A4 Printer
- Print Speed: 47 pages per minute
- Standard Trays: 1 x 550 Sheet
- 1 x 100 Sheet Multipurpose Feeder
- Prints per Month: 2000 – 20000
- Toner Cartridge Yields up to 21,000 (*Based on 5% coverage)
- Paper Weight: Up to 75 gsm
- PostScript 3, PCL 6 PCL 5, PPDS, PDF v1.7, XPS, HTML, Direct Image emulations
- Dimensions: 303 x 399 x 374 mm
- Weight 16.1 kg
Optional Finishes for the Lexmark M3250 Printer:
- 1 x 250 Sheet Paper Tray
- 1 x 550 Sheet Paper Tray
- 1 x 550 Sheet Lockable Tray
- Technology: AirPrint / Google Cloud Print Applications.